ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
EdgeWave is an innovative leader in the Cyber Security industry which is recognized as one of the fastest growing sectors in the technology marketplace. Established in 1995, we deliver effective and efficient security solutions across the full spectrum of business organizations. EdgeWave combines real-time human and artificial intelligence to anticipate, identify, and defend against the most sophisticated cyber adversaries. Receiving multiple industry awards in 2016 and 2015 including Network Products Guide, Info Security Products Guide, and Cyber Defense Magazine 'Best' Awards for ePrism Email Security and for iPrism Web Gateway, EdgeWave employees are rapidly shaping the future of cyber security.
EdgeWave offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package including 11 paid holidays, three weeks of paid time off, increasing to four weeks after four years of service (two weeks increasing to three for sales positions) and a great environment for career growth. Put your career on the leading edge, and bring your talents to a much sought after high growth opportunity in technology, EdgeWave!
EdgeWave is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).
The Senior Manager / Director of Demand Generation creates and executes clearly defined long-term and short-term strategic marketing programs designed to support consistent business growth, capture market share, and enhance brand equity and awareness. This position requires a unique blend of technical, creative, analytic, and project management expertise. Reports to the CMO.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
• 7-10+ years of acquisition B2B marketing experience, preferable with a SAAS and/or IT security company
• 5-7+ years of experience in managing or leading high performance teams
• Strong analytic capability with over 4 years of response analysis experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including, but not limited to email, website, PPC, SEO, Social, direct mail, telemarketing, and PR
• Experience executing lead scoring and nurturing programs
• Experience with database management functions, including list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation, tagging, custom report creation and import/export of CRM data
• Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers
• Experience writing and presenting ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
• Solid communication skills - both written and oral
• Strong copywriting skills to develop new content, such as, blogs, whitepapers, and others.
• Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
• Bachelors degree